samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I purchased this TV about a year ago and watch it daily. I really enjoy the display, even in well lit areas. The matte finish was non-negotiable for me. The room I have it in has many light sources, and even though they are all visible from the dispaly, none are reflected back from the matte finish on the display. Compare that to the new Samsung's that are extremely reflective and are best used in darker areas.

When I was deciding which display to purchase, I visited Best Buy several times to compare this and other sets. To this day, the LC52SE94U remains the best looking set on the wall, at least to me. If I had it to do over again, I'd have bought the same TV. When I win the lottery, I'll get the bigger version.

Here's my rundown of pro's and con's:

Pros:
* Matte display
* Attractive bezel
* Removable Speakers
* Lots of inputs
* 120-Hz much more pleasing to the eye than the competition

Cons:
* Lack of DVI input
* Auto Brightness feature annoying
* Stand does not swivel

If you're mounting this to the wall, and have a single HDMI cable coming from an upconverting receiver, it's nearly perfect. It will be interesting to see what OLED TV's look like and how it will affect the price of existing LCD TV's.Buy Sharp Aquos LC52SE94U 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น