samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Cisco Linksys 1 TB Media Hub with LCD


I really like this NAS. It was very easy to setup and very easy to use. The web based media player is a great feature which easily let me queue up music from any web browser in my house. The remote access feature just simply rocks! I live in California and during a recent trip to the East coast I was able to easily login and stream music across the country without any buffer delays (my friends back East didn't believe I was streaming music from my NAS in my house back in California). I bought a second 1TB WD green technology drive and was able to easily use the configuration page to configure raid for data protection. This is by far the best NAS I've ever purchased and used!Buy Cisco Linksys 1 TB Media Hub with LCD!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น