samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 27 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung Q1 16 GB Video MP3 Player with Lighted Touchpad (Black)


When I read the reviews on this product I did not pay attention to those who cited the control function as being poor. I thought how hard can it be to press a directional control up or down? It is a beautifully stylish player, however upon trying to use it I exclaimed OMG...you have got to be kidding me!!! No matter hard I tried to precisely press the directional control it just failed to do what it was designed to do. I found that it was completely unusable and had to return it to Amazon. I did not even get a chance to judge it on all the other features that people loved about it.
Maybe next rev for this one!!!Buy Samsung Q1 16 GB Video MP3 Player with Lighted Touchpad (Black)!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Now a days Samsung is making very nice devices so that every people can be attracted to it and it can stay in competition. This is the big launch of Samsung because it has not made any other mp3 player.
    8gb mp3 player

    ตอบลบ