samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Cowon O2 16 GB Video MP3 Player (White)


I've owned this device for about 3 months and I use it daily. It's reliable and very easy to use.

The equalizer settings differ greatly and can be used to enhance everything from music to speech. Unfortunately, there is no EQ support in Video mode.

My favorite features are the "boot resume" and "recent files" options. If you decide to turn off the player, when you turn it on again, you will return to the exact spot you left (boot resume). You can also resume any file (mp3, text, video) where you left off by simply navigating to it in the recent files folder. This is very convenient if you are listening to a podcast and decide to switch to a music, video, or text file and then back again.

The player is also capable of multi-tasking, which I use to listen to music while I read text. I'm finishing my second book in the text format. The screen is backlit, and displays text in a lined page format, which makes reading easier. There are font options - including size, ratio, color, attribute and brightness settings. And of course, it automatically remembers where you left off. I read .txt versions of books from Project Gutenberg and Manybooks.net.

The stylus is very easy to use (I attached it to the device with the elastic cord provided for this purpose) and the screen is very responsive. The stylus also doubles as a 2 position stand, although most of the time I dock the 02 in a small metal picture display stand - a perfect angle for viewing videos.

The 02 will play almost any audio & video format. It has no problems decoding FLAC and AVIs look terrific. There are options for auto aspect ratio, as well as manual overrides for 4:3 and 16:9.

I really appreciate the easy drag and drop and the ability to create my own folders and sub-folders.

The SD card also works flawlessly. Just be sure to access it through the main folders (Music, Videos, Pictures, Documents). The SD card slot and TV out are protected by a hinged door.

I made a leather pouch to carry the device around, with a neck strap that allows me to wear it. Push the power switch up and it locks the device so you don't inadvertently change settings, but you can set the device to allow volume change in the locked position. The only negative here is that the volume control is on the right side and the headphone jack is on the left side. If you want to wear the device in a pouch or in your pocket, you won't be able to access the volume control unless you have the phone jack pointing down (I use headphones, not earbuds, and my cable is too rigid to fit; a more flexible cable may work).

You can also manually set the LCD and system power off. This allows you to pause a file, go do something else and return within a reasonable amount of time without having to reboot.

ID Tags are NOT supported so you must search by folder - not by artist, genre, etc.

I also own an Ipod Touch. Although in certain aspects it is prettier than the 02, I'm often frustrated by how controlling its OS can be. With the 02, I feel I'm in charge of the player, not the other way round. I rarely use the Ipod for music or videos, because I hate that I can only sync with one computer; with the 02 I can drag and drop any file from anyone's computer via USB (unless the file is DRMed, of course).

All in all I am really enjoying the 02.

Buy Cowon O2 16 GB Video MP3 Player (White)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น