samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Latte iVü 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Built-in Camera and FM Transmitter (Black)


I have been a Samsung fan for a long time and I always tend to buy the Samsung products if there is not much of the price difference. But, for the MP3 player, I decided to try the other ones since the price point for the Samsung MP3s are very high.

I gave 5 stars because of the several advanced features on this latte.

-Builtin fm transmitter: The frequency is not pre-set to the certain channel. I can set any free frequency in my car and set it on this mp3. No need spend extra $ to buy an external fm transmitter for this.

-camera: The camera is about the same quality as the cellphone camera but I think it is a good feature for the company to include the camera since this mp3 claims to be the multimedia device.

-Speaker: 2 speakers are very useful. SUpports 3D sound. Demo 3D sound files are actually amazing.

-earphone: nice looking earphone. decent sound quality.

Overall, I like this latte mp3 which has many features already builtin even though some features are not everyday use. Lack of bluetooth capability is a minus for me if I compare with the Samasung mp3s. But I am satisfied with my purchase.Buy Latte iVü 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Built-in Camera and FM Transmitter (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น