samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Transcend T.sonic 630 2 GB MP3 Player (White)


The one feature I bought this mp3 player for is the line-in recording. The mp3 player can record directly from anything with a headphone jack, like a radio, a computer, or a cd player. The thing that really suprised me were the other features that came with it. The features I really enjoy are the FM radio, the mp3 player, and the easy to use file system. I can find any file quickly and easily. The thing is nearly weightless, and I get at least 10 hours our of a recharge if I play at moderate volume.
The only things I would like to see improved is a more selective FM tuner (sometimes stations overlap) and a little less bass in some of the eq settings (there are ways to adjust this, but I'm becoming a bit of a luddite). I would certainly recommend it.Buy Transcend T.sonic 630 2 GB MP3 Player (White)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น