samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung P2 16 GB Video MP3 Player with Bluetooth 2.0 (Burgundy)


One of the main reasons I purchsed the P2 was the fact that it had Bluetooth and an FM radio built in. My intent was to use this on my motorcycle which doesn't have a built in audio system. THE FM RADIO DOES NOT WORK WITH BLUETOOTH. However, you don't find that out until you've wasted time trying to make it work with a severe lack of printed documentation. After looking at the manual on CD it clearly states that it doesn't work. Samsung what were you thinking? I purchased this unit from Best Buy. They advertise that you receive a 30 day free trial of Rhapsody. What they don't tell you is that at the end of the 30 days all the songs you spent hours downloading become inoperative unless you pay them $15/month. The sound quality, in my opinion, is only fair. My wife has an IPod. We played them both through the car stereo system and the IPod is clearly better sounding. My conclusion is either save your money and get an MP3 player for about half of what this one costs without either or both FM and Bluetoth or spend a little more and get the IPOD.Buy Samsung P2 16 GB Video MP3 Player with Bluetooth 2.0 (Burgundy)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น