samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung Q1 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Lighted Touchpad (Black)


When I read the reviews on this product I did not pay attention to those who cited the control function as being poor. I thought how hard can it be to press a directional control up or down? It is a beautifully stylish player, however upon trying to use it I exclaimed OMG...you have got to be kidding me!!! No matter hard I tried to precisely press the directional control it just failed to do what it was designed to do. I found that it was completely unusable and had to return it to Amazon. I did not even get a chance to judge it on all the other features that people loved about it.
Maybe next rev for this one!!!Buy Samsung Q1 8 GB Video MP3 Player with Lighted Touchpad (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น