samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

LG 42LB5D - 42" LCD TV - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - gloss black


I bought this TV from another supplier nearly a year ago. It was on sale for $1,099 with free shipping to front door!

When input from PS3 or computer, the picture is absolutely amazing. I invited my brother over to show him how awesome it looks to play high definition computer games on a 42" 1080P TV and he was blown away! He plays on a 24" 1900x1200 computer monitor, and he was surprised at how the picture clarity was still there even when the same picture is stretched out nearly 4 times as much (24" to 42")!

The quality and aesthetics are spot on as well! It rivals Samsung in all ways. Excellent picture, very sleek styling, and sturdy construction!

The only con is the remote, where it is very large and must be pointed nearly directly at the sensor otherwise the TV will not respond.

I'm primarily using it for my computer/gaming machine, but as well I use it for TV and PS3.Buy LG 42LB5D - 42" LCD TV - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - gloss black!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น