samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Pioneer PDP-6070HD 60" PureVision Plasma HDTV



After about 2 months of research of looking at Samsung, Panasonic and LG I finally decided on Pioneer. I couldn't afford the high cost of the newer generation of Pioneer plasmas. So I took a serious look at the PDP-6070HD (720P). After doing exhausting comparison between this model and the 6020/6010 which are 1080P units. I came to realize that Pioneers plasmas are made so well that you would be hard pressed to actually see a deference between the sets. After getting this unit home the picture is just simply "Jaw Dropping" I am amazed with the PQ. I also have the PDP-5070HD in my bedroom, that is what made me to start the search for a replacement of my HLP-6163W (Samsung DLP). The picture difference was like night and day. I am very happy to have purchased this unit. One of the best buys that I have made. I have been running this unit for about a month now and have not been able to find anything bad to say about this TV. It may be a couple of years old (in model #) but it still reviles the best units on the market today. Buy Pioneer PDP-6070HD 60" PureVision Plasma HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น