samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Panasonic TC-32LX600 32-Inch LCD HDTV


Hi,
I own both the 26" and the 32" version of this TV. I initially bought a 26LX600 and was so happy with it that I ended up buying a 32LX600. Although there are many less expensive sets in this size range, the Panasonic had the best picture quality. I looked at Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Phillips, Magnavox etc and not one had as good an overall picture quality as these sets. It is unfortunate that they are no longer current models.
The contrast ratio of 3000:1 is really excellent for a set in this size range, and the fast reaction times for the display (8 us I believe)makes for a picture that does not have the usual artifacts found in lesser sets.
This LX600 series of TV's has every possible input type one could ever want. Both my 26 and 32" have HDMI, S video and component video inputs as well as a coax video input. Both sets have an onboard tuner that will pull in both digital and analog stations via a rabbit ear antenna. In fact, digital broadcasts have the picture quality of anything I can receive via my satellite. Our PBS station sends out one channel in High Definition and the picture quality with both my Panasonic sets is really breath taking. If you can find a TC-32LX600 or a TC-26LX600 and are in the market for this size set, bite the bullet and pony up the extra cash for one of these. Believe me, your eyes will thank you. Oh, another plus is that both the 26" and 32" have a 10 watt RMS per channel built in stereo amp and speakers. So, if you prefer to just use the TV's sound, this one has it covered. Sound quality is well above average as compared to other similar sized TV's. The set also has audio out jacks so you can run the sound out to a receiver if you like. The only headache is that these audio out jacks are at a fixed level. By this I mean using the remote to adjust set volume has no effect on the set's audio out jacks. If you use them, you need to adjust your sound volume via your receiver. I drive both my sets with Marantz DVD players and found that things worked best with either the S-video connection or the component video connections. Ditto for connectiong it to a satellite receiver. I tried the HDMI connection, but this presented issues with respect to being able to select the proper aspect ratio with certain programming or DVD's. Actually, when I did get it to work properly, I found no advantage to using the HDMI over the component video. The bottom line is that I have yet to find a better set then these Panasonic TV's.
One is over a year old, has been through a house fire (received water and smoke damage) and the other is about 7 months old. Both work flawlessly. I did have to open up and clean out the one that went through the house fire, but amazingly it is still working! In fact, it was so soaked and dirty that I had written it off. I let it dry for about a week and just plugged it in to see what I figured would be a cool show of sparks before tossing it. Much to my amazement, the thing started to play! Even the remote still worked! So, these TV's are tough!Buy Panasonic TC-32LX600 32-Inch LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น