samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba 27AF45 27" Flat Screen TV (Silver)


I shlepped this thing home and upon plugging it in found that there were large purple splotches in the corners and center of the screen which get worse and the unit warms. I know this has to do with the alignment of the beam, maybe a magnet nearby, whatever, but dunno what to do with it. Called Toshiba and was told it is my own tough luck. So I've owned it for about 2 years now. he purple splotches are annoying, but otherwise its a nice TV. Reading through the reviews here I see that essentially buying them is a crapshoot. They're either really nice or real crap. And the likelihood of getting a lemon seems around 40% which isn't too good. Look, if you're looking for a TV, look for something you're less likely to have come out a piece of rubbish. Or better yet- just get a new HDTV. It's worth it, trust me.Buy Toshiba 27AF45 27" Flat Screen TV (Silver)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น