samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba 46RV525U 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I purchased this set on sale at Sears and they even price matched it to the price that CompUSA was selling it at. I got a great deal on it. I took it home hooked it all up and ran into trouble right away with my HD Cable box. I live in the Tampa, Florida area and have Brighthouse networks cable. They use a Scientific Atlanta Exploreer 8300HDC HD DVR box. I could operate the cable box with the cable company remote with no problem. As soon as I would turn on the Toshiba LCD, the remote would no longer work. Turn the TV off and the remote worked just fine. I went through 3 different cable boxes with Brighthouse networks. I then had a Sears repair tech come out to check the TV and make sure nothing was wrong with it. Upon inspection he decided to call Toshiba directly and see what was going on. Toshiba admitted to having a problem with this model of cable box and they did not know what was causing the interference at this time. Their recommendation was to check with Brighthouse to see if they had a different brand of cable box. If they did not, then they (Toshiba) recommended returning the TV for a brand other than Toshiba.

So Brighthouse did not have a different brand which led to me returning the TV. I did this with great hesitation as the Toshiba had an excellent picture and sound. I really loved the TV and the features it had. I just wish it would have worked with my cable box.

I returned the TV with no problem and purchased a Sharp Aquos LC-46D65U. I set that TV up with no problem and there are no interference issues.

So like I said in the title, awesome TV but can be deadly to your cable box.Buy Toshiba 46RV525U 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น