samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Mintek 37-Inch LCD HDTV with Built-in Progressive Scan DVD Player


I just returned my Mintek 26" LCD HDTV. The company is currently out of business. They were implicated in portable DVD players with batteries that caught on fire, back in 2005. The issues are consistent for all of their products; they work fine for a brief time, then either the in-slot DVD stops working, or the buttons on the actual TV stop working, making it impossible to watch anything but the last DVD you put in (in my case, it was my son's Thomas the Train video. I still have nightmares). All that being said, please do a thorough internet review before considering ANY Mintek product!!!! Most companies will stand by their warranty, even after going out of business. These guys do not!!Buy Mintek 37-Inch LCD HDTV with Built-in Progressive Scan DVD Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น