samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Westinghouse 40" LCD TV/ DVD Combo- LTV-40W1HDC


I purchased this television from my local Sam's Club for $900, it worked fine for six months and had a most beautiful picture. One evening I went to power it up and nothing would happen....it was dead. I could not believe it!! I tried new batteries for the remote, a new power cord, new remote control and kaput. This TV was a bedroom set and received very little use, maybe 300 actual hours over a six month period of time. I did not buy the extended warranty from Sam's Club because Westinghouse offered a one year warranty. I figured if anything was to happen with the set it would be in the first year and Westinghouse would honor their warranty.....well. I called Westinghouse to inform them of my situation and they offered me three choices: send them the television, drive to my "local" approved dealer or have a tech come to my home. I live in Seattle, to have the 80lb television sent to Armadillo, Texas it would cost over 100 dollars and they do not reimburse for shipping, my approved Westinghouse dealer is in Vancouver, Washington nearly on the Oregon boarder, a 2 1/2 hour drive. I decided the best choice would be for the tech to come to my home. I was informed there would be a non refundable 75 dollar fee and they would not guarantee reimbursement for the repair however I would need to pay the tech at the time of service. I asked the representative what kind of warranty Westinghouse considers this to be? He simply replied that this is their policy and these were my choices. I found this to be unacceptable and contacted my local Sam's Club. I told them about my ordeal and the manager told me to bring the television back and they would offer me a full credit for the product. Thank you for your great customer service Sam's Club, in the future I will buy an extended warranty from the place of purchase.Buy Westinghouse 40" LCD TV/ DVD Combo- LTV-40W1HDC!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น