samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

SONY KV-40XBR800 FD Trinitron(R) XBR(R) Wega(TM) Color TV


I have owned this television for 3 years now and I am just as satisfied today when I power it up as I was the day I took it out of the box. The color is superb and the 40" screen is the ONLY one of its kind in a tube television. Sony has definitely proven itself worthy with this television. It's HD ready and the color/picture quality is unmatched by other tubes. You will even be hard pressed to find a LCD/Plasma in this size to compare w/ the quality. Definitely worth the time/money IF you can find one!!!! The ONLY drawback is this beauty's size/weight, find a good/strong friend to help you load/unload this beast!! Otherwise, you will get to experience EVERY single feature of this tv as you nurse your hernia!!!!!Buy SONY KV-40XBR800 FD Trinitron(R) XBR(R) Wega(TM) Color TV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น