samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung HL-S5687W 56-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV


Amazing tv.... while it worked. After 16 months my wife and I were watching The Office (in HD of course) and the screen turned into a blocky green mess for a split second and shut off completely. Samsung was nice enough to extend the warranty AFTER I had the local recommended repairmen say that he had seen a thousand of these models with the same problems. I called Samsung and insisted that they should own up to their manufacturing defects and they did (make sure you get to the second line of their customer service -the "ECR", they can do a lot more to help you). We have had a total of 3 seperate repair visits (very nice guys) and numerous parts ordered over the course of a month - This would of cost way more than the actual cost of the tv when it was new if I had paid out of my own pocket. They have replaced every internal part of the tv and it still is useless. It is now looking as if Samsung will be purchasing us a new tv. If it still worked and there were not countless other internet forums devoted to Samsungs faulty DLP, then I would give this product a 5 start rating. A 5 star product for the first year, then it might as well be a 56" brick. One star from me because I cannot give it a negative score. Buy Samsung HL-S5687W 56-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น