samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Philips 32PFL3403D/27 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


I bought this tv along with a PS3 and Philips 1000watt surround sound. When I was buying I was looking for a tv that handled movement well and this was the one that caught my eye. HD/BluRay looks amazing on it and it looks in my opionion much better then a friends LG, which he paid a few hundred more for.

The remote is plain and simple. As with most remotes I wish it had some back lighting.

The one problem I had with the tv was when I tried hooking up the surround, PS3, and tv together; the surround didn't want to play the ps3 sound. I was running all HDMI cables. The sound would play but cut out. I talked to Philips about this and they suggested a digital coaxial cable which fixed the problem.

Overall I'm extremely happy with this tv and Philips. Philips customer service has been great.Buy Philips 32PFL3403D/27 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น