samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Sony WEGA M-Series KLV-23M1 23-Inch Widescreen HD-Ready Flat Panel LCD Television, Silver


Got this Sony WEGA 23" LCD about two years ago. It's been great.

Very stylish looking. Still looks good today.

Picture quality is outstanding, stood out above the rest at the store when they were all turned on. I've have friends comment how clear the picture is when they've come to my house.

The stock sound is great for a 23". I didn't realize this until I purchased another LCD TV and its stock sound was terrible.

Overall, been a great TV and still working great.

I recently purchases another LCD TV from a less established brand (Mintek) and was disappointed in the picture quality and the sound (especially compared to my Sony sitting next to it). The experience has enhanced my brand view of Sony Quality.

-J.Clark / San Jose, CA
Buy Sony WEGA M-Series KLV-23M1 23-Inch Widescreen HD-Ready Flat Panel LCD Television, Silver!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น