samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp Aquos LC32D43U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


Just purchased this unit and have a blown pixel. I don't know if it came out of the box this way or if it just occured after 3 weeks of usage. In anycase, I looked this up on google and it seems to be a not so uncommon problem with some SHARP LCD's. I am a bit frustrated, but atleast the blown pixel is on the bottom right portion of the screen and not dead smack in the middle. I called SHARP customer service and was on hold for about ten minutes. The service rep was pleasant and responsive. She offered me a few options to fix my problem. We documented this problem and will request service if I see more dead pixels appear in the future.
All in all, this television is good. Blow pixel seems to be the luck of the draw with LCDs. I also own a SAMSUNG 42inch plasma which I think is excellent.Buy Sharp Aquos LC32D43U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น