samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 46XF550U 46-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV


I purchased the Toshiba 46XF550U from Amazon in late November. The TV arrived in pristine condition in the expected delivery window. For the first week I was waiting for HD to be installed and was forced to watch SD programming. I think that the Toshiba does a very good job handling SD signals and looked great via Direct TV. The picture was very clear and after initial setup looked much, much better than I expected. Even after stretching the screen out using one of the Theater modes.
I had a friend come by with his Xbox360(yeah, I don't have one) and the games were AMAZING! He said numerous times how he was able to see details that he had not seen before. The game intros were incredible as well. Using an Upconverting DVD player I was able to view the TV display in 1080p. Absolutely blows you away! Definitely get the most of standard DVDs.
Once the HD upgrade was complete I realized TV viewing BLISS! The picture is very good right out of the box with very little picture adjustment required. Like most all new TVs there a a few basic tweaks to make, but after that, AHHHHHHHH!!! Watching all of the playoff football this year has been much more enjoyable because of the brilliant picture quality of my new Toshiba LCD HDTV. I can't wait for the Super Bowl!!!!!Buy Toshiba REGZA Cinema Series 46XF550U 46-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น