samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sharp LC46SB54U 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I purchashed my Sharp in September - and it died on New Years Day! It only lasted 5 months! (I hadn't even finished paying for it!) After emailing and calling Sharp - they agreed it was covered under the warranty (Duh! only five months old!!) and forwarded my info to a local repair place. This local place has a rating of "F" with the Better Business Bureau!! There are complaints regarding the quality of this local company's service all over the internet! (The only other place I could choose from was over 600 miles away! Stupid, isn't it??) This place ordered parts without even seeing the TV and actually seemed surprised when those parts (that they eventually showed up with) - (two different parts) didn't work! Now I'm waiting on inverters. Who knows if that will work on my brand new TV. My suggestion - research before you spend your money! Don't buy Sharp!! There are cheaper brands that provide better products and better customer service!!!Buy Sharp LC46SB54U 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น