samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-52XBR4 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I've owned this 52 inch LCD tv Since May 2008 from an authorized Sony dealer. Its initial quality was nothing less than spectacular. Deep blacks. No bleeding. Exceptional clarity. Breathtaking colors. It was registered for warranty the same day online with Sony's website.

Over the last three weeks, I noticed SEVERE bleeding of the blacks during any tv or movie and when it's a blank screen. I've seen an odd double blur around actors and objects (artifacting?). It does Not leave a trail like ghosting. I've tried switching all of my video/audio equipment without success.

I called Sony to come out to repair. They blew me off for three weeks. After getting tired of my 3 times a day calling, they sent a guy out. He said YES my problems were legitimate... BUT IT'S NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY! I am extremely upset at Sony and their business practice. A friend of mine has the 42" version and is beginning to show the same faults. He bought a third party warranty and got his tv repaired. Is this the beginning of SONY's fall from grace? Check their tanking stock price and see how much money they lost for fiscal year 2008. Buy Sony Bravia XBR KDL-52XBR4 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น