samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 20 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

VIZIO 37" 1080p VO37LF HDTV - VO37LFHDTV10A


I purchased this Vizio 37" 1080p HDTV about a week ago... I watch it everyday in my living room and still find myself amazed at the picture quality. I have another 4-yr old HDTV (different brand) that is a little smaller (32") and less resolution (720) and the difference is very significant.
I never thought there would be such a noticeable difference in picture sharpness and response time, but there is. The Vizio can't be beat!
I recommend this Vizio to anyone who wants top quality picture at a decent price. The audio on this TV is also satisfactory. As a matter of fact, I have not had the time to hook up my home theater system yet, but the sound is just fine as is. I may not even bother with the home theater at all...
By the way, I did use the HDMI one-cable hook up between the cable HD/DVR box and the TV -- it was a pleasure to get things up and running in about 30 seconds without miles of tangled connectors.

Buy VIZIO 37" 1080p VO37LF HDTV - VO37LFHDTV10A!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Do you know that the latest news about Vizio HDTV reviews ?The most Popular services have now signed up with Vizio to provide news, sports, weather, gaming services and on-demand movies and music.You can now access the Internet within seconds. Vizio HDTV reviews talk about the wireless connectivity in the latest Vizio HDTV. At last I'd like to say that It is simply S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G.

    ตอบลบ