samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 21 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung HL-T7288W - 72" Ultra SlimFit rear projection TV ( DLP ) - 120Hz - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - piano black


I purchased this TV a week ago. It arrived on a Friday; I took it out of the packaging and put it on the stand on Saturday; I went through the menus and set it up on Sunday; and Monday the screen wouldn't come on (and hasn't come on since).

I opened a service ticket with Samsung with my warranty: they sent a tech out to my house to replace the system board, which had no effect. So I'm now waiting on a replacement DMD board, but they're out of stock, so this may be a while.

So it's worked for me for just under two days. Not what I'd consider a sterling record.Buy Samsung HL-T7288W - 72" Ultra SlimFit rear projection TV ( DLP ) - 120Hz - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - piano black!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น