samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung LNT4061F 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I purchased a Samsung LNT 4061F last March 2008. I loved it at first, but recently noticed faint glimpes of 'burn-in'. I called customer service at Samsung only to find that 'burn-in' is not covered by the warranty. I have had this TV for only 10 months and was surprised to find that Samsung does not stand behind its products. There are two faint purple rectangles on the screen caused by messages that the TV produces. For example, messages (such as 'HDMI 1') rountinely appear on the screen in bright blue for a few seconds in the upper left corner of the TV, but the rectangle stays forever. There is another rectangle in the center of my TV where other messages appear. Customer Service at Samsung basically stated it was my fault for allowing the messages to stay on too long; this is absurd.

Buyer beware -- the one year warranty does not cover burn-in; the Samsung rep stated, "It would cheaper to buy another TV". I paid over $1100 for this thing. Never, no never will I buy another Samsung. Buy Samsung LNT4061F 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น