samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba 32AV500U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


Initially the Toshiba 32AV500U performed well. It has a good, clear picture and a fair quantity of ways to connect it including two HDMI ports. However, about three months after the purchase the picture would suddenly just go black. A call to Toshiba found me connected to a factory authorized service center who took the tv and ordered a circuit panel. The day the tv was brought back it failed the second time I turned it on. The repair shop was informed that Toshiba was going to replace the tv. Upon my phone call to verify this Toshiba Service said that "no, they were not going to replace the tv." So, I was left with a still new but broken tv that had sound but often no picture. The endeavor to repair this has been going on since November of 2008 with no end in sight. Now there is an lcd panel on order but has not yet arrived and after calling Toshiba once again, all they will say is that it is scheduled to be shipped as soon as possible. I asked what that meant and they had no idea! So, we wait and wait and wait some more. Today (February 16, 2009) the service center called and said that Toshiba was going to replace the tv because the lcd panel is on back order. I called Toshiba Customer "Service" to verify this and they said the plan was to replace the tv; possibly with a refurbished one. After another phone call to Toshiba Customer Service and explaining in no uncertain terms that I would not accept a "refurb" tv; two days later I was notified that my 32AV500U would be replaced with a new 32AV502U which was delivered to my house on 02/25/2009. The driver and I made the exchange and so far, the upgraded Toshiba has worked very well. I only hope that continues as the warranty on the new tv is only until the 1 year warranty on the original tv is over which is April of 2009.Buy Toshiba 32AV500U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น