samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 23 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Initial HDTV-262 26-Inch LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player


I search through Amazon for a good 26 in lcd tv and love the reviews for this Initial lcd tv. Unlike the last one one I purchase(32 in) I downsized and decided to go for a dvd combo. The TV was received in good shape and was easy to put together but hooking it up not only did a HDMI but a component hookup as well. the DVD player was good, the remote was fair but after a few days I could not turn the tv on. The red light was in standby mode. I change the remote batteries three time but when I push the on/off switch on the side of the tv it didnot turn it on. turn it off but not on. my daughter turned it on but when I tried to do it the set would not turn on. so I am sending it back today. I am waiting for a rma right now. I can't have a set that will not turn on by using the switch.Buy Initial HDTV-262 26-Inch LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น