samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

LG 47LG60 47-Inch 1080p 120hz LCD HDTV, Gloss Piano Black with Scarlet Red


After a couple of months of researching LCD televisions, I narrowed my search to Sony, Samsung, Visio and LG.
I saw models of the first 3 brands that I was interested in, but couldn't find a store that carried the LG Scarlet........until I visited Conn's when they were advertising a lower end LG model at a really great price.
I was checking that one out and just wasn't that pleased with it.....and then I noticed right above it was the LG 47LG60 Scarlet. It was hands down the most attractive of all the televisions with an awesome picture.
So instead of buying at the store, I came home and made my purchase through Amazon.com and couldn't be more pleased..........with the service, with the delivery and best of all - with the television. Buy LG 47LG60 47-Inch 1080p 120hz LCD HDTV, Gloss Piano Black with Scarlet Red!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น