samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Toshiba 50HM66 50-Inch Diagonal 16:9 Integrated HD DLP Projection TV with HDMI


My mother purchased this television over 3 years ago. She's retired so it's running about 6 hours a day. Still using the original bulb. HD programing and BR discs look great. SD programing is ok. While researching this television, I read about users having problems with frequent bulb replacement. These bulbs are a "metal halide" type, which is why they cost $175 to replace. After reading some electronic forums about these bulbs, I found that one reason for the early bulb failure MAY be powering the tv on and off multiple times a day. For this reason I told my mother once she turned her tv on, not to turn it off until she went to bed. There MAY be something to this seeing that she hasn't had to replace a bulb yet!Buy Toshiba 50HM66 50-Inch Diagonal 16:9 Integrated HD DLP Projection TV with HDMI!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น