samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Magnavox 19MD357B 19-Inch LCD HDTV with Built In DVD Player


I bought this TV/DVD combo exactly 1 year ago to use in my bedroom. It was a fairly easy set-up and the picture quality was fine. However, this TV has a very annoying feature: EVERY time you change the channel, a pop-up menu shows up, and there is NO way to get rid of this. (I checked the Magnavox website to make sure.)

About a week or so ago, the TV started acting up. Right after turning it on, it would make a loud blaring noise, sort of like the severe weather alert on TV stations - but louder - and then shut off. Usually the picture quality went bad, too. Then the TV would turn itself back on.

Over the past week, it has gone through this shut off-come on cycle more and more, sometimes taking about 5 cycles before it would stay on.

After googling this issue online, I see it's a common problem with Magnavox TVs, so I've now ordered a Toshiba. Once that arrives, I'm just tossing the Magnavox in the trash. What a disappointment.Buy Magnavox 19MD357B 19-Inch LCD HDTV with Built In DVD Player!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น