samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Westinghouse TX-47F430S 47-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


DO NOT! REPEAT; DO NOT BUY THIS TV!! I own several large screen LCD TVs all within the $1500 - $1800 range. This TV is no comparison to their picture quality or any other performance category. I bought this TV because of the low price and placed it in a room that is seldom used for TV viewing so high picture quality was not the objective. However, any TV should at least be reliable regardless of price. After 4 months of very infrequent use, the TV simply would no longer turn on. Although frustrating, matters became horrible when dealing and negotiating with the Westinghouse Contact Center for repair services. Without going into the ugly details, all I can say is that it took me THREE MONTHS to finally get Westinghouse to stand behind their product. Ultimately I substituted the TV during this ordeal and realized that I should have made the alternative competitive purchase (only for $180 more) in the first place. I can't tell you how upseting it is/was to learn later that almost everybody had the same problem, in otherwords a manufactured defect associated with the powersave mode. The bottomline is that this is a "low budget" TV; "Low Quality" Picture; and "Low Quality" Service. There are too many good LCD TV alternatives in this price range and for a little more money, substantially better products in all measureable categories. If the picture quality or anything else were better, I would at least say that it might be worth the try as an entry level LCD TV set. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. I am not saying this to be mean, but Westinghouse should be ashamed of itself!Buy Westinghouse TX-47F430S 47-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น