samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Philips 42PFL7403D/F7 42-Inch 1920 x 1080p LCD HDTV (Black)


I did not buy this product from Amazon, but from Sam's Club during Black Friday. They had it for sale at 799.00. I looked at all 42" LCD TVs they had for sale from all the big stores and found this one which was cheap at the time. I figured you can't go wrong with a Phillips and the pricing was at least $100 less than the any other model except they did have a JVC for the same price. I decided to go with the Phillips because of better past experiences with Phillip products. I do not regret it one bit. The picture is very clear when watching Blu-ray. My ps3 games also look awesome. The best thing is that I have a 5.1 logitech surround sound system from my pc which only has 70 Watts and cost me $50, but when I connected it to my TV, my movies come to life! I can make my two-story house rumble and I don't even need to turn it all the way up. When I have friends over, they think I have an expensive surround sound system and I just laugh. Buy Philips 42PFL7403D/F7 42-Inch 1920 x 1080p LCD HDTV (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น