samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung LNT3253H 32-Inch LCD HDTV


Impressive picture quality in HD. Not so hot for non-HD signals - my 15 yr old sony crt looks better.
Also, it's slow to switch between signal inputs.
Minor gripes, I'd still probably give it 4 stars, except for the quality issues below.
First we had the same buzzing power supply that everyone else had. Now, it has completely died. I've had it 1yr and 2wks. When you turn it on, the screen flashes for a moment and goes black. Samsung says they should be able to extend the warrenty for 1 month to get it repaired. Hoping a tech can come by soon...
I was planning on this tv lasting 10yrs! At this rate, it won't make it 2... and i doubt my next tv will be a samsung...
Buy Samsung LNT3253H 32-Inch LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น