samsung ln52a650

วันอังคารที่ 26 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Emerson 20" Pure Flat Screen TV


I will break this review up into 3 parts for ease:

1.) Regular TV viewing: Maybe the best aspect of the TV, colors all look decent for the most part, decent clarity as well...overall 3/5

2.) DVD's/movies: Same as television, I also noted somtimes that really deep reds and greens have a strange flicker and it makes the picture look unpleasant. 3/5

3.) Video games: Worst part of TV. These annoying black borders cut off significant parts of the image (health bar/points) and when displaying more of the vivrant colors they flicker. 1.5/5

I am a bit of a audio/visualphile so I may be a little harsh, but I am very dissapointed with this TV on the whole. OK for regular TV viewing, but if you are a bit of a "tech-dude/chick" steer clear of this machine.
Buy Emerson 20" Pure Flat Screen TV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น