samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Magnavox 32MD357B/F7 32-Inch 1366 x 768p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player (Black)


I couldn't give no stars,But that is what it is worth. I have had this TV for 100 days and have been trying to get it repaired for the last 40 days. The DVD player does not work. First It took over three weeks to actually get to speak to someone at the Magnavox contact phone number. I repeatedly got disconnected by the automated system. Then I finally get through and am told I have to bring it to a services center for repair. This is Ok, until I call and am told that I have to pay for the labor as it is over 90 days and the labor is only covered for 90 days. So after another call to Magnavox, I got them to pay for the labor. The DVD player has not worked since I got it. Every DVD freezes and sometimes you can get it to finish out and other times you have to pull the plug to get the DVD out of the TV. This is what I get for buying a cheap TV/DVD combo. BUY SHARP OR SONY.Buy Magnavox 32MD357B/F7 32-Inch 1366 x 768p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player (Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น