samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Memorex MVUC821 Under-Cabinet 8-Inch Widescreen LCD TV/DVD with ATSC Digital Tuner


My wife bought us one of these for Christmas. First we tried DVD's and were pleased, radio works and finally I tried an OTA antenna, but inside the house and it picked up about a dozen channels. I was not satisfied with this (no fault of the TV) so I put the antenna in the attic and now I get ALL local channels and in digital HD so there is no static. Very happy with my set-up now. Have not tried with CATV. Bottom line is the unit is fine for OTA broadcast if you have a really good signal. BTW, I used a $10 antenna. Trick is to get the antenna up as high as possible.Buy Memorex MVUC821 Under-Cabinet 8-Inch Widescreen LCD TV/DVD with ATSC Digital Tuner!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น