samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Westinghouse 19" Widescreen TFT Color LCD TV- LTV-19W6


I have this TV mounted on the wall at the end of my bed. It honestly has a great picture, but the audio is so unbearably bad that I don't even know why they bothered the put speakers on it. However it does have a headphone jack audio-out so you can easily hook up a small set up speakers. I used a 3 piece cambridge soundworks system and it works just great. If you can get a deal on this TV, just group in a pair of speakers with it. External speakers are almost always better than TV speakers anyways.

Another complaint I had is that the remote doesn't seem to work well. The power button eventually stopped working. I took it apart and there was nothing spilled on it or obstructing the contacts - it is just poor quality I guess.

The TV channels also seem to switch annoyingly slow when using the built in tuner. You can obviously get around this by using a digital cable box.

I would only reccomend this TV if you get an EXCEPTIONAL deal on it. If you are going to pay full price, look elsewhere.Buy Westinghouse 19" Widescreen TFT Color LCD TV- LTV-19W6!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น