samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Toshiba REGZA 52XV540U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV


Thumbs Up on this Toshiba 52" LCD.. I pondered this purchase for a while, but finally committed at great price directly through Amazon. I picked this Toshiba over the Samsung and competing sets due to the semi-matte screen, rather than a more reflective surface, as my room has a bunch of reflected light issues. I am happy that I made this choice. The delivery went perfectly, and the set was delivered and unpacked by the crew with care. After installation I have been totally pleased and content with the video quality. I really cannot comment on the built in sound and tuner since I have an external home theater set-up, but the visual performance of this unit is stunning, with no flaws. Buy Toshiba REGZA 52XV540U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น