samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Vizio 47" 1080p LCD Hd Tv - Vo47l Fhdtv


I bought this item refurbished from Tiger Direct (through Amazon) at $750. Boy was I please with this purchase. All the other reviewers have covered great points, but if you're into gaming, this is a great 47 inch to have in front of you. At 6500:1 contrast and 5 ms response time all your next gen games will look flawless. Plenty of inputs, I have both a PS3 and a 360 hooked up through HDMI (which leaves me two free ports by the way), a cable box through component inputs, and my laptop through VGA.

My favorite feature is the "Enhanced Contrast" mode you can turn on through the menus. What that does is take into account the current image on the monitor and alters the contrast based on it. It's surreal when you're playing a game, walk from indoors to a sunny outdoors, and the screen brightens up just like you would experience in real life. The same goes for the opposite. This really put an extra oomph in my gaming experience.

So bottom line is, if you're looking for a 47 inch that won't cost $1600, but would act like one that would, consider this TV.Buy Vizio 47" 1080p LCD Hd Tv - Vo47l Fhdtv!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น