samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Philips 42PFL5603D/27 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I have had this TV for over 6 months and I have to say that it is a very nice and solid product.

I has never failed to me, the picture is great and the sound is very good.

I have not had other HDTV before as to compare the performance, but this one is very stable. Every time I turned on it works without problems, so no complaint about it. The image setup is very friendly and easy to follow.

Some people complaint about the remote control, but is not bad or annoying at all, may be different, but comfortable. Of course, you can set your favorite channels or HDMI inputs and from there select them very fast.

I'm currently using an Samsung DVD player with upgraded image to 1080 (kind of cheating, yeah) and the image is very nice. Of course I'll try to update to a PS3 of Blu Ray in the future but at the time is very nice picture.

I have used the USB to slide show some pictures and the resolution is astonishing as it shows every details very nice. Since the pictures are family type, no problems with the order.

The Natural Motion is incredibly to me, as it provides a very smooth image, but I need to warn that to a friend of mine with the same TV, he feels dizzed with the same effects.

Overall, a very nice TV.Buy Philips 42PFL5603D/27 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น