samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV


After shopping and reviewing flat panel T.V.'S for over a year,all roads kept leading back to Pioneer. After finally biting the bullet and taking the plunge, I chose the KURO 5010. Well the moment of truth arrived when I recieved the T.V. and and got it hooked up to an HD signal. WOW! My wife and I couldn't believe our eyes. The picture is absolutely the very best I have ever seen. The in store picture just doesn't compare.(unless you see it play blue ray) The cable guy, after hooking up the set, was blown away. He said it smoked his brand new Samsung 52" LCD. In fact I felt a little sad for him as I could see his disappointment that he may have made the wrong choice. Watching football on this thing is amazing. You can see the individual blades of grass on the field. And no motion blur at all. My only problem now is,I have the stress of probably being the default host for the Super Bowl once my football buddies see it.
A warning to anyone that buys this thing. Get your chores done for the day before you turn it on. Buy Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น