samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Coby Electronics Corp Coby 10' Under Cabinet Dvd Digital Tv Am/fm Dvd Plyr


After reading various reviews of under the counter TVs, this one stood out as the best screen, best TV DVD combo and would also be the thinnest. I was very pleased with the TV and the relatively easy install. It worked out very nice and I was very happy with it until the remote broke after about 18 months. That is when the problems started. COBY refuses to use a universal remote code so you cannot buy a universal replacement remote, you have to order a OEM replacement. I had no problem having to spend the extra money, however, the customer service was horrible. I called and left message. No return call. I called again and left message for specific person. NO return call. I called and complained. No return call. Finally after the fourth phone call I was able to speak with the person that told me how to send money and order a replacement remote. Very good TV very poor customer service. If I could find a comparable product elsewhere, I will not choose coby again.

MBuy Coby Electronics Corp Coby 10' Under Cabinet Dvd Digital Tv Am/fm Dvd Plyr!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น