samsung ln52a650

วันจันทร์ที่ 27 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

SpectronIQ PLTV-3250 - 32" LCD TV - widescreen - 720p - HDTV


I bought this PIECE OF GARBAGE television in February 2007 because it seemed like a good deal. The first one had to be returned because the remote didn't work NOR did the sleep timer and clock on the television. I spent 2 hours on the phone with their customer service trying to get it to work only to have the rep at SpectronIQ/PROTRON say "sorry, I cant help you". I brought it back to the store and got another one. The new one has an ok picture but AGAIN the REMOTE has some buttons that don't work. I called SpectronIQ/PROTRON customer service on February 15, 2007 and Marvin promised to send me a new remote. After waiting 2 weeks I call again and Jack says it will be sent in 5 days. Called back again and was told by Terrance it would be sent in 3 days, call back if I don't receive it and they will overnight it. I call back again and talk to the same guy named Terrance and he now says "we don't overnight anything, wait another 3 days, I guarantee it will be there". I call again and Terrance yet again says "wait 5 more days it should be there by then". Here we are March 26, 2007 and STILL NO REMOTE!!! THEY ARE a bunch of LIARS!!!! The MOST UNPROFESSIONAL MICKEY MOUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I finally get thru to a manager today named William (they always tell you that there are no managers to take calls). William says call back in 2 hours and I will have an answer for you. I call back in 2 hours and GUESS WHAT of course he now says "call back in 3 weeks and we should be able to send you one by then. If we don't send one in 3 weeks call us back." When I asked for an address to write a letter they simply say just send it to our P.O. Box with no attention to any department because they are not sure who would get a letter of complaint...This company SpectronIQ was formerly known as Protron Digital Corp and I think they changed their name because they had too many complaints of poor quality. I wonder how long they will go as SpectronIQ before they go out of business! What good is getting a low price on a TV if it doesn't work right and customer service is a joke!!!! Don't waste your time or money on this one.Buy SpectronIQ PLTV-3250 - 32" LCD TV - widescreen - 720p - HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น