samsung ln52a650

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Mitsubishi LT-40148 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


I bought this set on the picture quality alone. While it had all the useful AV inputs one would normally expect, picture is it. Best reproduction of skin tones. I hope Mitsubishi comes out with a B-ray disc-player for home theather use. One less remote! Buy it. I used a TV test disc to put the set thru it's color spectrum paces. The ability to adjust 6 colors vs 3 colors is a purist delight. Too bad the orignator's of the displayed material aren't as picky or station to station transmission quality. Ran the movie "Bridges of Madison County" DVD(My wife's favorite)a couple of times to appreciate the outstand rendition of the "film". "WALL-E" is another must see. (Yes, I bought the DVD and Iam a "old" guy. No grand-kids.)Buy Mitsubishi LT-40148 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

1 ความคิดเห็น: