samsung ln52a650

วันเสาร์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sony KDL-40V4150 Bravia 40" V4150 LCD Television


I bought this TV at B&H Photo for $70 less than the S-series available at Walmart and V-series has a lot more features and capabilities than the S-series product. I am very pleased with the picture quality, sound and various features. I have watched a few fast-action movies have noticed no blurring as reported for other brands of 60Hz TV. I am also surprised that the digital out (optical) from TV connected to my audio receiver not only carries the digital sounds from DVD players, DirectV receiver, and rooftop antenna but also it appears that the analog sound from VCR is piped out of the optical digital output (I did not expect that at all). The 4-HDMI connections are more than plenty as I don't expect to use more than 3 at the most (using only two at this time). Picture quality for SD TV is fine but HD is superb. It has the capability to adjust the backlight intensity with the lighting in the room. Oh, the most pleasing thing...I have windows facing the TV (right behind me) and even with a bright sun, I don't see any glare on the screen (of course the shiny frame does have glare). It used to be a major problem with my old tube TV and I could not watch TV without my window shades drawn.

I love the TV guide feature for off-the-air channels (if picks up TV guide coded in the signal)...amazing. PAP/PIP work only if one of the inputs is cable/antenna...so, it is somewhat limited; but I have hardly used PAP/PIP in the two weeks of owning this TV.

There is one feature I wish it had: my 32" Vizio has a "panoramic screen" option for SD channels. The panoramic screen leaves the center of the picture unchanged but stretches the content away from the center to fill the screen. Sony 4150 does not have that feature.

I still cannot figure out why this TV (4150) is cheaper than 4100 even though 4150 has longer warranty (18 months as compare to 12 months). People say that 4100 and 4150 are "quite" the same except the warranty length...but I don't know what exactly are the differences (if any, apart from the warranty length).

Unfortunately, there is no description of 4150 model on the Sony website.

Overall, I am please to have spend $130 more than the the Phillips 42" TV I was seriously considering at Walmart. Sony V4150 has a lot more features and definitely far better picture and sound.Buy Sony KDL-40V4150 Bravia 40" V4150 LCD Television!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น