samsung ln52a650

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

DELL UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1-inch Wide Aspect Flat Panel LCD Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand


I liked this monitor enough the first time I bought it to insist on the same model, not the 2007 version, the second time I bought it. The color reproduction on the 2005 series of dell monitors, you may notice, is better than the 2007 series. Though, for truest color reproduction, you should use a CRT.

I use one of these for my Mac Mini (DVI input) and the other for my gaming rig (PC). The response time is super quick, colors are bright and crisp. The only problems I have ever run into is with the odd aspect not being readily recognized on some older versions of linux. Most current versions recognize the 1680 x 1050 pixel aspect.

You may have trouble finding these new anymore, but if you do, it's a good purchase. Also, it supports 90 degree rotation if you want to do some desktop publishing that way. It seemed unusually narrow to me when viewed that way, but did work just as well. Buy DELL UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1-inch Wide Aspect Flat Panel LCD Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น