samsung ln52a650

วันพุธที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

JVC LT47X579 47-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


My family has enjoyed this television for the past two months. My wife even enjoys watching the news programs now since they are in beautiful HD.

I made my selection after doing some careful side-by-side picture comparisons at a local warehouse store. I generally prefer a matte-like screen over the shiny ones that many of the models have these days since our television screen is opposite from some bright windows and I wanted to keep reflected glare on the screen down to a minimum.

I knew that there would be situations at home in which I would not be sitting directly in front of the screen so it was important that the screen image be clear even when viewed from off to the side and I tried to duplicate such a situation when viewing the various models on display in the store. To my eyes, the JVC had the best screen image when viewed from such an angle. In terms of overall picture quality, the only one out of the displayed models from Vizio, Sony, Sharp, etc. was the one from Samsung. I chose not to purchase the Samsung model since I had a bad experience with a computer monitor manufactured by that company and was never able to speak with a live customer service representative to discuss my problem. In addition, the Samsung model had the shiny screen that I felt would reflect too much window glare.

After removing the television from the box my son and I had it up and running in a manner of minutes and were soon enjoying our Blu-ray movies. Since that day I have experienced no problems with it and have no complaints so far. The expected window light glare has not been an issue and the screen is visible even when looking at it from another room. I really believe that this model was worth every penny of the reasonable price that I paid for it.Buy JVC LT47X579 47-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น