samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Mitsubishi Diamond Series WD-73835 73-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV (Glossy Black)


I was a bit worried about purchasing a DLP based TV as the LCDs looked sharper in the stores. But since most stores had something pretty crappy hooked up to any DLPs, I checked out the 65" version of this TV in a high-end store where they bothered to set it up right and it looked pretty good. (Still not as sharp as a LCD.)

Now that I've been using the TV for a little while, I can confirm that it provides a picture way sharper than you see in the theatre. In fact, if you don't adjust a few settings in the TV to remove film grain (adjust the sharpness and video noise controls), the film grain can be a bit annoying in some movies.

My only complaint is I wish they made an even larger version. A 80" would be nice! (Maybe they'll do this when 73" LCDs are available.)Buy Mitsubishi Diamond Series WD-73835 73-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV (Glossy Black)!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น