samsung ln52a650

วันศุกร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Westinghouse 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


I don't have problem with this HDTV. I still think it is a best deal with the very nice picture and sound quality. I bought it during Thanksgiving sales from Target. I hooked it up with a regular common antenna; and I did a full channel-scan by following the instructions on the manual. As long as it catches the digital signal, the picture quality and sound are great. For example, in my local area, picture and sound quality from the digital channels such as Channel 2.1 (KCBS), Channel 4.1 (KNBC), Channel 5.1 (KTLA) etc. are superb, crystal clear--I can enjoy watching the news reporter's beautiful pupil. This HDTV reaches a high quality of engineering design. For those who complained about the buzz noise, I would suggest them to check the external input to the TV, which is possibly the source of the buzz noise came from. I never experienced any buzz noise from my unit of Westinghouse HDTV. My only suggestion to Westinghouse is that they need to put a little more effort to the design of the on-screen menu. It doesn't look that fancy but it is fully functional without any problem. Thanks Westinghouse for the high quality of HDTV. You got my A rank. If you redesign the on-screen menu to make it look nicer, I will give you A+.Buy Westinghouse 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น